Accelerated GPU & CPU rendering
V-Ray RT uses GPU or CPU acceleration to render interactively. It offers two modes – Activeshade for working in your viewport and Production for final frame rendering. V-Ray RT gives you flexibility and speed, based on your hardware.
Interactive look development
V-Ray RT supports ray traced subsurface scattering and hair. Develop the look of your characters and creatures in real time.
Light cache saves time
V-Ray RT lets you save Light Cache global illumination as a prepass. This cuts render times, and it's perfect for interior spaces.
V-Ray RT supports proxy objects and true instancing. So you can render large scenes and still save memory and render time.
Fast 3d motion blur
V-Ray RT handles full 3d motion blur – including transformation and deformation.
V-Ray RT GPU now supports
- Light Cache global illumination
- Subsurface Scattering (SSS) with VRayFastSSS2 material
- Hair and fur rendering with Hair Farm and Ornatrix
- Motion Blur (Transformation and Deformation)
- Instanced Geometry
- VRay Proxy Objects
- Texture baking*
- UDIM (MARI) support*
- Layered Materials using VRayBlendMtl
- Anisotropic highlights*
- Composite map*
- Output curves*
- Texture-mapped area and mesh lights
- Skylight Portals using Simple Mode
- Improved performance using CUDA, NVIDIA's parallel computing platform
- Support for QMC sampling on NVIDIA CUDA devices*
* New in&ngsp;V-Ray 3.2 for 3ds Max